Q: How Many Bundles For A Full Head?
– For a full sew in we recommend 3-4 bundles.
*Remember: Longer the hair the short the weft. If you desire your hair to be full with lots of volume
Here are the picture in the length between difference hair Texture:
Q: What’s The Minimum Order Quantity?
– Minimum Order Quantity is I bundle/piece.
Q: When you ship my order out? How many days reach me?
– Orders placed before 3 pm ET generally ship the same day with USPS. In the event of high order volume, the order will be shipped the following business day. We offer Priority 1 – 3 Business Day shipping as well as Express 1 – 2 Business Day shipping. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking information as well as update tracking emails until your order has been delivered.
– Orders shipped by FedEx within 48hours after payment and it usually takes 2-4 business days to reach you after shipment.
Q: I want to talk to somebody before I place order?
– Please Contact Our Team:
1 . Shaunni (FAST RESPONSE)
Q: Why Are My Hair Extensions Getting Tangle?
– Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-
up, salt water, chlorine and not combing (wide tooth comb) out
your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least
once a week, twice a week is better.
Q: Why Are My Hair Bundles Shedding?
– Please run your fingers through the hair or use a wide-tooth comb
gently, to prevent the shedding. For curly hair do not use the
1. Please wash hair. After washing the hair, add some hair oil,
then the hair will Be silky and soft.
2. Choose the wide-toothed comb; comb it gently, so as to prevent shedding.
3. Too much heat may damage the virgin human hair.
Q: Could The Hair Be Dyed And Flat Ironed?
– It is 10A Grade 100% Human Hair, so it can be dyed and flat ironed.
Also the hair will come back to its natural wavy after you wash or flat iron the hair..
Q: How To Measure Our Hair?
What forms of payment you accept?
– We accept Visa, PayPal and MasterCard to ensure the safety of our clients when shopping on our website.